The Dream: Cultivating a life of purpose, through growing food, learning traditional skills, breaking down barriers, and building a nourished & empowered community. Helping others create a life that brings fulfillment through holistic management practices.
The Reality: A place for me to share thoughts, experiences, adventures, and tips with the world. Including, but not limited to: recipes, local food buying guides, tips to making your home more eco-friendly, updates on social/political situations, learning skills, spiritual practices.
The Path: Embracing life instead of living in fear. Avid gardener, kitchen witch, and domestic goddess. Working with local small businesses to promote sustainability, local food access, and to create a resilient community. Currently studying to be a certified yoga teacher to help bring mindfulness into all areas of life.
What I Can Offer You: A myriad of advice, information, and stories which are food-centric, therefore full of life. Opportunities to create a life that is aligned with your beliefs. To help you live wholeheartedly in your business and personal ventures.
- Food System Consultant for the Local Food Alliance
- Web Presence Development for small business owners and farmers
- Member of Blaine County Food Council
- Producer Liason for Wood River Valley HarvestFest
- Mindfully engaged in my 200-hour Yoga Teacher certificate
- Experimenting in all things fermented – sourdough baked goods, kimchi, water kefir, & eventually something my husband will love.
- Business manager for Kraay’s Market & Garden – web development, social media management, business development, and harvest helper in Bellevue, Idaho
- Collaboration on Local Food Wheel for the Northwest USA Region
- Farmer’s market stand & marketing for Wood River Sustainability Center
- Kitchen/Grocery manager at WAPF/Nourishing Traditions styled health food store – NourishMe – in Ketchum, ID.
- Transition Director for a convenience store turned local/health food one stop shop in Northern California
- Operations & Communications Manager for small herbal supplement company (unfortunately, no longer in business)
- Sales Specialist for Idaho’s Bounty, a producer-owned local food distribution company
- Perfecting no-knead sourdough bread
- Completed 2nd year garden