Cultivating a life of purpose through growing food, learning traditional skills, breaking down barriers, and building a nourished & empowered community. Helping others create a life that brings fulfillment through holistic management practices. A place to share thoughts, experiences, adventures, and tips with the world. Including, but not limited to: recipes, local food buying guides, tips to making your home more eco-friendly, updates on social/political situations, learning skills, spiritual practices.
Embracing life instead of living in fear. Avid gardener, kitchen witch, and domestic goddess. Working with local small businesses to promote sustainability, local food access, and to create a resilient community. Currently studying to be a certified yoga teacher to help bring mindfulness into all areas of life.
What I Can Offer You:
A myriad of advice, information, and stories which are food-centric, therefore full of life. Opportunities to create a life that is aligned with your beliefs. To help you live wholeheartedly in your business and personal ventures.
- Food System Strategist for the Local Food Alliance
- Web Presence Development for small business owners and farmers
- Member of Blaine County Food Council
- Producer Liason for Wood River Valley HarvestFest
- Mindfully engaged in my 200-hour Yoga Teacher certificate
- Experimenting with all things fermented – sourdough baked goods, kimchi, water kefir, & eventually something my husband will love.
- Business manager for Kraay’s Market & Garden – web development, social media management, business development, and harvest helper in Bellevue, Idaho
- Collaboration on Local Food Wheel for the Northwest USA Region
- Farmer’s market stand & marketing for Wood River Sustainability Center
- Kitchen/Grocery manager at WAPF/Nourishing Traditions styled health food store – NourishMe – in Ketchum, ID.
- Transition Director for a convenience store turned local/health food one stop shop in Northern California
- Operations & Communications Manager for small herbal supplement company (unfortunately, no longer in business)
- Sales Specialist for Idaho’s Bounty, a producer-owned local food distribution company
- Perfecting no-knead sourdough bread
- Completed 2nd year garden